Effective 1st April 2018: The service provider is East Coast Community Healthcare - Not Cutlers Hill Surgery. On occasions they have not be able to get full cover, we try to update the site when possible, but occasionally this is short notice.
Phlebotomy (blood test) clinic hours are 8.30am to 12.00pm Monday to Friday. If they are busy they may have to close the doors early, apologies if this happens.
- The Phlebotomy clinic is a "walk-in" clinic ie patients will not have to make an appointment. HOWEVER, patients must take their blood test request form when they attend the clinic. No form = no blood test!
- Patients unable to wait if there is a long queue will have the option of attending the clinic on a different day.
- Patients are responsible for ensuring they have attended the clinic in good time for the results to reach the surgery before their next appointment.
- INR blood test will not routinely be carried out on a Friday.
- Patients are also responsible for obtaining the results of their blood test you must allow at least 1 week for the results to come back and to be viewed and commented on by the GP
- If you blood test has been requested by a hospital then you must attend that hospital to have your bloods taken, if you have a doctor generated form then you can attend the Patrick Stead Hospital or Beccles Hospital.